SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA – If you are looking for the good news, we are here to help. The patch has sweet stories of Southern California, we hope you enjoy it.
- Fourteen branches of the San Diego Library are scheduled to reopen for personalized services on Tuesday following the closure of the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Who’s more fun than your child? Nobody, right? Register for sessions at the Groundlings Theater & School in Los Angeles.
- Fewer vacations cause more garbage on the beaches of the San Diego area than on Independence Day, according to the Surfrider Foundation.
- Roller skate throwing style filled with music through the Botanical Garden paradise. Do you have any other “four-wheelers” of your 80s? No problem. Rent is free.
- The estimated value of all taxable property in the San Diego area has reached a record high of $ 627.25 billion.
- As of Wednesday Walk-Up, Downtown, Chula Vista, San Marcos և Santee ումները patent appointments are still required.
- The program offers leadership skills, law enforcement training, police responsibilities, and tours for 14- to 19-year-olds.
- “The San Diego Public Library is a welcoming, inclusive space,” said Library Director Misty Ons.
- The County Electric Vehicle Consumer Guide is the latest EV roadmap approved by the Board of Supervisors in 2019.
Food և Restaurants
- Rollin Roots in SD և Doggos Gus in IB, one of five California restaurants, donated money from the California Restaurant Foundation Restaurant Restaurant Reboot.
- Promoted for its steaks, seafood, wine and desserts, the new restaurant will open in mid-July near the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- The Montana Avenue Canteen adheres to all the organic menus, courtesy of and promotes the youth of the Los Angeles area.
- With Chapin Winery at Temecula’s Sugarplum Zoo զուգ chocolate combinations include Hell Ze’s Camel և and a number of other mixers.
Health և Science
- The device is installed in an outpatient setting, requiring no more than one hour.
- The Scripps training program is one of 31 residency programs selected in the United States in the context of HRSA grant funding.
- The study will systematically examine the community, organizational, family and individual predictors of childhood obesity.
- The Herik Health Library on Vacarusa Street reopened on Thursday after being closed for 16 months due to a coronavirus epidemic.
- The tests will be distributed to families at an unspecified school in the Freshwater Union High School.
If you have any ideas for good news in your city, let us know. Send your story tips too autumn [email protected]:,
Microsoft և Affiliates can be compensated if you buy something through the links provided in this article.
Send MSN feedback
Please give a general rating of the site.
A new window opens
Opens an external website
Opens an external website in a new window