SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA – If you are looking for the good news, we are here to help. The patch has sweet stories of Southern California, we hope you enjoy it.
Another 14 branches of the SD library will reopen after the epidemic closure
- Fourteen branches of the San Diego Library are scheduled to reopen for personalized services on Tuesday following the closure of the COVID-19 epidemic.
Groundlings LA launches summer, youth comedy ով improvisation classes
- Who’s more fun than your child? Nobody, right? Register for sessions at the Groundlings Theater & School in Los Angeles.
Volunteers remove 1,457 pounds of garbage from the beaches of San Diego
- Fewer vacations cause more garbage on the beaches of the San Diego area than on Independence Day, according to the Surfrider Foundation.
The disco days are here again at the PalO Verdes Estates DiscOasis
- Roller skate throwing style filled with music through the Botanical Garden paradise. Do you have any other “four-wheelers” of your 80s? No problem. Rent is free.
San Diego County property worth a record $ 627 MB despite the epidemic
- The estimated value of all taxable property in the San Diego area has reached a record high of $ 627.25 billion.
The county begins Wednesday weddings with weddings in the marriage hut
- As of Wednesday Walk-Up, Downtown, Chula Vista, San Marcos և Santee ումները patent appointments are still required.
The researchers’ program is looking for applicants in Calver
- The program offers leadership skills, law enforcement training, police responsibilities, and tours for 14- to 19-year-olds.
The San Diego Public Library will host a series of pride stories
- “The San Diego Public Library is a welcoming, inclusive space,” said Library Director Misty Ons.
The San Diego County is launching a guide for electric vehicle consumers
- The County Electric Vehicle Consumer Guide is the latest EV roadmap approved by the Board of Supervisors in 2019.
Food և Restaurants
Guy Fieri Surprises SD Food Truck համատեղ Hot Dog ով with $ 25K Grant
- Rollin Roots in SD և Doggos Gus in IB, one of five California restaurants, donated money from the California Restaurant Foundation Restaurant Restaurant Reboot.
Capital Grille to join the Los Angeles Steakhouse Scene
- Promoted for its steaks, seafood, wine and desserts, the new restaurant will open in mid-July near the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
La La Land Bari Cafe continues its good mission in Santa Monica
- The Montana Avenue Canteen adheres to all the organic menus, courtesy of and promotes the youth of the Los Angeles area.
Weekend at the winery. Enjoy the wine, the chocolate եք meet the camel
- With Chapin Winery at Temecula’s Sugarplum Zoo զուգ chocolate combinations include Hell Ze’s Camel և and a number of other mixers.
Health և Science
UCSD Health installs a neurostimulation device to help with back pain
- The device is installed in an outpatient setting, requiring no more than one hour.
Scripps Family Medicine Residency Program for a $ 2.85 million grant
- The Scripps training program is one of 31 residency programs selected in the United States in the context of HRSA grant funding.
UC San Diego receives $ 3 million to reduce Latin American childhood obesity
- The study will systematically examine the community, organizational, family and individual predictors of childhood obesity.
Herrick Health Library reopens with new additions for families
- The Herik Health Library on Vacarusa Street reopened on Thursday after being closed for 16 months due to a coronavirus epidemic.
SDSU will distribute 6K COVID-19 test kits in high school
- The tests will be distributed to families at an unspecified school in the Freshwater Union High School.
If you have any ideas for good news in your city, let us know. Send your story tips too autumn [email protected]:,
Microsoft և Affiliates can be compensated if you buy something through the links provided in this article.
Send MSN feedback
Please give a general rating of the site.
A new window opens
Opens an external website
Opens an external website in a new window