SANTI, California – Costco Wholesale will continue to offer special hours for seniors to keep them safe as the number of coronavirus cases increases. Seniors can continue shopping at exclusive hours each week, Tuesday through Thursday.
The company originally planned to discontinue senior hours, but preferred to offer it to guests as delta cases were on the rise in the United States.
Costco has a number of locations in the San Diego area, including one in Sante.
- 951 Palomar Airport Road, Carlsbad:
- 895 E. H St., Chula Vista:
- 1130 Broadway, Chula Vista
- 8125 Fletcher Parkway, La Mesa:
- 12155 Tech Center Drive, Poway:
- 650 Gateway Center Drive, San Diego
- 2345 Fenton Parkway, San Diego
- 4605 Morena Blvd., San Diego
- 7803 San Diego Othello Ave.
- 12350 Carmel Mountain Road, San Diego
- 725 Center Drive, San Marcos
- 101 Town Center Parkway, Santi
- 1755 Hacienda Drive, Vista:
Hours or Disabled Hours Tuesday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., at Puerto Rico Warehouses, USA.
“Only 60 high-ranking members of the club, people with disabilities and insufficient buyers are admitted during those hours.” According to AARP,
Costco members who work in the healthcare sector or as first responders can also make purchases during these hours with proper identification.
Patch Editor Nicole Charkie contributed to this report.