SANTI, California – Few things scare allergy sufferers more than spring in Sante.
What many of us see as a beautiful renaissance after a long winter – sprouting trees, blossoming flowers, vibrant green grass cover – all promise misery, sneezing, suffering from seasonal allergies.
Take this video from the Austin Diagnostic Clinic, for example, which shows a pollen bursting from a cedar tree when someone shakes it from below.
This is where allergy nightmares come into play.
They are called grass fever – allergic rhinitis, any seasonal allergy by any name can make you miserable. But as if in the world of sports they say: The best defense is a good insult.
Aside from the accumulation of tissue, antihistamines, and contraceptives (see below, if you are lucky, you do not know what it is), a little prevention and preparation helps a lot when it comes to avoiding side effects. allergies.
Check your daily allergy prognosis
Many websites offer weekly or even daily allergy forecasts. This allergy mapper from pollen.com gives you an overview of your current allergy forecast by city և capital:.
By: pollen.com controller, pollen levels were higher than average in Sante on Friday. Friday’s dust count was 9.5 on Friday, most of the allergens are trees, especially mulberry, juniper and ash.
However, pollen.com allergy tracks can be used at any time to find your current prediction zip code. Check: Prediction of Santi allergy now:
Allergy A to Z.
Are you confused about seasonal allergy ling? Here are some keywords to look out for when it comes to spring fragrance.
- Allergen. A substance that causes an allergic reaction in a person who is sensitive to it.
- Antihistamine. A medicine that prevents symptoms such as congestion, sneezing, and itchy nose.
- Decongestant. Medications that narrow swollen nasal tissues to relieve symptoms such as swelling, congestion, and mucus.
- Armenian fever. Allergic reaction to cauliflower, herbs and other plant pollen, the pollen of which is spread by the wind.
- Neti pot. The device, which looks like a small kettle, neti pot is used for nasal irrigation. In other words, it is used to improve breathing, to remove mucus from your nose և sinuses և other fragments.
- Len powder և mold quantity. Measure of the amount of allergens in the air. Calculations are usually made for fungal spores և for three types of pollen: grasses, trees և weeds.
Prevention of allergic reactions
Here are some suggestions on how to look or get an appointment for acne treatment, according to the Mayo Clinic.
- Stay home on dry, windy days. The best time to go outside is after a good shower, which helps to clean the pollen from the air.
- Custom lawn mowing, weeding and other gardening activities that cause allergens.
- Take off the clothes you wear outside, take a shower to rinse the pollen from your skin և hair.
- Do not hang the laundry outside – pollen can stick to sheets and towels.
- Apply a pollen mask outdoors if you do outdoor work.
If the amount of pollen is large
Here are some other things you can do to help prevent an allergic reaction.
- Check your city’s allergy forecast.
- If a large amount of pollen is predicted, start taking allergy medicine before your symptoms start.
- Close doors and windows at night or any other time when pollen is high.
- Avoid outdoor activities in the early morning when pollen content is highest.