June 7, 2021
Here is today’s COVID-19 update from the county health և human services agency by June 6.
- Delivered doses. More than 4.21 million
- Doses used. More than 3.78 million.
- At least one shot was received. More than 2.07 million or more than 73.9% of San Diego.
- Fully vaccinated. Almost 1.68 million or 59.8%.
- The goal is to vaccinate completely 12% 75 75% of the population of the San Diego area or 2,101,936 people,
- To date, 98.6% of the target population has received at least one vaccine and 79.8% have been fully vaccinated.
- More information on vaccines can be found here coronavirus-sd.com/ vaccine,
- The San Diego County’s state-adjusted case rate currently stands at 1.7 cases per 100,000 residents, putting the district at Yellow for one week.
- The county must have two weeks, in which case there are less than two cases per 100,000 inhabitants, to be fully transferred to the Yellow Degree.
- The positive test rate is 1.3% and the region is at the Yellow level.
- The health capital standard is 1.5%, which puts the district at the Yellow level.
- The CDPH evaluates counties each week, The next report is scheduled for Tuesday, June 8.
- No new community outbreaks were confirmed on June 6.
- No community outbreaks were reported on June 4.
- In the past seven days (May 31-June 6), four outbreaks of communities have been confirmed.
- Outbreaks appear to be exacerbated during the 7-day period.
- On June 6, 5898 tests were reported in the region, and the percentage of new positive cases was 1.1%.
- The average percentage of 14-day rolling stock is 0.8%. The target is less than 8.0%.
- The average daily test result is 9,600.
Cases, hospitalization և ICU admissions.
- On June 6, 65 COVID-19 cases were reported in the region. The total number of the region is now 280,807.
- 15441 or 5.5% of all cases required hospitalization.
- 1711 or 0.6% of all cases 11 11.1% of hospitalized cases had to be admitted to the intensive care unit.
Deaths | deaths.
- No new deaths were reported on June 6 or June 5. The total number of the region is 3,764.
- Another death was reported on June 4. On June 1, 2021, a woman over 60 died without any medical grounds.
More detailed data summaries County coronavirus-sd.com website: are updated daily around 5 p.m.
This press release has been prepared San Diego County GovernmentThe views expressed herein are the property of the author.