Happy Thursday La Mesa-Mountain Helix! Let us all know what is happening at the local level.
First, today’s weather.
Clear throughout the day. High: 84 Low: 62.
Here are some of today’s best stories in and around La Mesa-Mount Helix.
- Sheriff officials investigate death of female prisoner found unanswered Las Colinas Detention and Resettlement Facility in: Santi : was later pronounced dead at the hospital San Diego County Sheriff’s Office. (City news service)
- The epidemic has changed our eating habits – և not necessarily for the better, according to a new poll. Many parents say their families have eaten healthier since the onset of the epidemic, but 1 in 5 reports that their children are more likely to eat fast food. CS Mott Children’s Hospital National Survey on Child Health. (La Mesa-Mount Helix Patch:)
- Authorities have publicly identified a mother and child who died last weekend after falling from a third-floor bench. Petco Park: That’s right San Diego Padres According to police, 40-year-old Rachel Wilkins և 2-year-old Denzel Browning-Wilkins died on the sidewalk just before 4pm on Saturday, where they landed in Tony Gwyn Way’s 200 seat, west of downtown. (City news service)
- 2021 Michelin Guide to California Published this week, one to three stars were awarded to 90 restaurants that were rated the best in the state. Four restaurants San Diego County made the list. (San Diego patch)
- San Diego State University is launching a $ 15 million effort to strengthen research into Latin American health disparities and to strengthen a pipeline of focused scientists, officials said. (City news service)
Today: The La Mesa-Mount Helix Daily is brought to you from Newrez, a leading nationwide mortgage lender. He did it a smart move for your future and refinance today with Newrez. To contact Newrez Credit Officer, call 844-979-1707. Newrez, LLC (NMLS # 3013)
La Mesa-Mount Helix Patch Notebook:
- San Diego Humanitarian Society. “Your pet is gorgeous, so take a picture. In case of emergency, you may have the latest photos of your pet. ” (Facebook:)
- YMCA San Diego County “This is # Spanish-Latin Heritage Month, we would like to single out some of our superstar staff at Y. (Instagram:)
From our sponsors – thanks for supporting local news.