SACRAMENTO – Governor Ginn Newsom announced today that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 63 by Assemblymember Cottie Petrie-Norris (D-Laguna Beach) -Mar ova resources. Ine Ove Improved Areas Improvement Act. Rehabilitation և monitoring works.
- AB 72: Assembly Member Coty Petrie-Norris (D-Laguna Beach) – Environmental Protection. Coastal areas adaptation projects. Natural infrastructure. Regulatory Review և Permission. Report:
- AB 223 – Assembly Member Christopher Ward (D-San Diego) – Wildlife. Dudleya. Take և possess.
- AB 425 by Assemblymember Devon Mathis (R-Visalia) – Milk և Other dairy products. California Dairy Council. Producers-developers.
- AB 471 by Assembly Member Evan Lowe (D-Campbell) – Car Repair Bureau. Administration. Quotes. Security checks.
- AB 484 by A Assembly Member Jose Medina (D-Riverside) – Alarm Company Operators. Ads:
- AB 623 By the Committee on Agriculture. State designated fairs. Regional agricultural associations. Farm markets. California Apple Commission.
- AB 642 by Laura Friedman (D-Glendale) – Forest Fires.
- AB 830 by Assemblymember Heath Flora (R-Ripon) – Business. Consumer Affairs Department. Licensed Professions և Titles:
- AB 844 by Assembly Member Tim Grayson (D-Concord) – Green Empowerment Zone for the North Coast of Contra Costa.
- AB 888 – by Assembly Member Mark Lynn (D-Marin County) -Mobile Slaughter Actions. Animals:
- AB 1048 – Assembly member Jim im Cooper (D-Elk Grove) -Alameda Health System Hospital Authority. Labor negotiations.
- AB 1183 – Assembly Member C. Ames R. Ramos (D-Highland) – California Desert Conservation Program.
- AB 1362 – Assembly Member Wendy Carrillo (D-Los Angeles) – Secretary of Food and Agriculture. Cooperation agreements. Agricultural inspector services.
- SB 63 by Senator Henry Stern (Los Angeles) – Fire Prevention. Vegetation management. Public education. Grants. Protected area. Fire hazard zones.
- SB 248 by Senator Patricia Bates (R-Laguna Niguel) – Sexual predators. Open litigation.
- SB 311 by Senator Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) – Medical Cannabis-Compliant Entry or Ryan Law.
- SB 319 Senator Melissa Melendez (R-Lake Elsinore) – Land use. Development fees. Audit:
- SB 453 by Senator Melissa Hurtado (D-Sanger) – A grant from the California State University Institute for Agricultural Research. Agricultural Livelihood Fund.
- SB 456 by Senator La Lerder (D-Santa Cruz) – Fire Prevention. Forest fires տ forest resilience. Action plan.
- SB 564 Senator Dave Cortez (D-San Jose) – Hospitals. Seismic compliance. O’Connor Hospital և Santa Clara Valley Medical Center.
- SB 578 Senator Brian W. Ones ounce (R-Santee) -Lanterman-Petris- Short Act. hearings.
- SB 607 Senator Dave Ir (D-Irvine) – Business ագիտ Specialties:
- SB 655 by Senator Stephen Bradford (D-Gardena) – Insurers. Variety:
- SB 780 Senator Dave Cortez (D-San Jose) – Local Finance. Public investment bodies.
- SB 815 By the Committee on Agriculture. Meat processing enterprise, slaughterhouse of ordinary animals և poultry factories.
- SB 820 By the Government Organizing Committee. Horse racing. State designated fairs. Income distribution. Gross sales և usage tax receipts.
The governor also announced that he had vetoed the following bills.
- AB 123 – Assembly member Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Paid family vacation. Weekly allowance amount. A veto message can be found here:.
- AB 1074 – Assembly member Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Work. Displaced workers. A veto message can be found here:.
- SB 788 by Senator Stephen Bradford (D-Gardena) – Employee Compensation. Risk factors: A veto message can be found here:.
For the full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov: